Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

my parents, secret smokers

I know you guys in smoking since I was nine. I remember exactly when I discovered. I could not sleep so I went to find you. I searched the house and you were not there. A little "worried, I looked out the window and saw both sitting outside, cigarette in hand and an ashtray on the table. To say I was confused is an understatement. I half thought I was dreaming, because my parents were not able to smoke - it is actively discouraged.



So I went out to see what happens. I was told to go to bed and do not really talk for the next seven years.

I told my friends at school and you know what? They already knew. I think she had heard or seen the signs. I did not like that I felt so stupid. Once I pushed the evidence before me, I realized how much was obvious. Waste cover-up that you used too often and, although it is often a smell of smoke.
What makes it worse is that I know that smoke and want to stop screaming. I want to tell you that your face that scares me, which makes me feel terrible, but every time you catch the smoke, do not say anything. So if you have lung cancer or other smoking-related diseases, which is my fault because I have spoken and I feel bad for the rest of my life.

I will tell you many reasons why I have not spoken. When I was a kid, he used because I could not. Every time I tried to talk, I wanted to cry. But you see how much it was scary for me as a child? At school is instilled in mind that smoking kills, and I felt panic. My parents were dying and there was nothing I could do - that was my logic, so I could not speak.
There was also a time when I thought I had stopped two. When we have a discussion about smoking at school, he proudly told them that my parents had stopped. I do not know when I realized he had, and that he had lied to my face, but I did and gave me more reason to just say nothing. I resigned myself to believe that the cigarettes more than I wanted.

To be honest, it seems ever since. If you have children and love them, I do not understand why this would be the time you spend with them to be cut. Are not you afraid that you can not see me grow, to succeed, have a great career? What happens if I need you and you not there? Most people try to avoid premature death, but here you are, you actively kill.

Dependence can be overcome, but it does not seem to try again.
Then there is the second reason why I say nothing, I fear that this will continue to smoke and, in fact, opted for cigarettes child.Third your own, I do not want an ugly cow of a girl who brought you give something you like. I do not want remove something you enjoy. I do not know how you manage well, either. You are smokers in your life - you may have forgotten how to relax and be sociable without smoking?
So there you are. These are my thoughts about it, do whatever the hell you want. Maybe I was dishonest, so if you have a valid reason to smoke, let me know. I love you - I want you around for as long as possible so you can have the best parents in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment